The Montana Agricultural Heritage Society was created to preserve, promote and support Montana’s rich agricultural heritage.
If you are a nonprofit organization that needs funding for a project or program that meets this mission, we happily accept grant applications at any time. Our Grant Committee meets once per quarter to consider all grant requests.
All grant solicitations must be submitted in writing with the following information:
- Legal name & federal tax ID number of your organization
- Contact information for your organization
- Full name of all officers and directors of your organization
- Executive summary of the project or program (no more than 500 words)
- A description of how your project/program fits in to our mission